Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mountain Ridge High School 10 year Reunion

10 years! 10 years since I graduated high school. That makes me feel so old! May I just say that I was super excited to go to this event. Excited to see some of my close "school" friends from high school and to see some of my good friends too! Did any of them go? Amber (Olofson) Mortensen did....but that was the only 1 of my good friends that went. Unfortunately Stephanie (Shankula) Hamberlin had to bail a few hours before-what a bummer! Most of the people I wanted to see were out of town for one reason or another, or lived out of state. It definitely would have been MORE fun with them there, but I still enjoyed myself. I did get to see some good school acquaintances...and it was so fun to see them. I didn't take as many pics as I thought I did....double bummer. The actual party was....ok, but not that great. The music was way to loud to hear the person in front of you talking. That's annoying! Anthony Mrgudich, Jackie Gallagher, Autumn Baker, Justin Brummer, Mac Gifford, Justin Beck, Amber Pedigo, Julie Steele, Amber Olofson, Destony Tidwell, Colby Harris, Katie Christian, David Fantin, Kristin Compton, Brad Webber, Mike Crimp, Kim Ferris, Kevin Denz, the Nordeen twins, Chris Wall, Ryan Knack, Chuck Rhoe, Amber Austin, Krista Tankersly, Megan Cole, Tasha (can't even spell her last name), Ericka Martin, are to list some of the people who showed up. Everyone left early because nothing was happening. Most of the people went over to a bar nearby called Blue Martini. Both Amber and I ended up going for a little bit-not much better there as far as the whole party thing goes. At least the music was better! Hope the next one has more people attend, and a cheaper cost!


Me and Amber
Jackie, Kevin, and Me
we all went to Elementary School together!

Justin, Me, and Tom

Anthony, Me, and Justin

Anthony, ?, Jackie, ?, Autumn, Kevin

1 comment:

Stacie Aho said...

You looked hot anyway :) Glad you had a little bit of fun!