Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tornado Hailey

This is something I just didn't want to forget. Most of the time you want others to remember your house as "clean" or "spotless", but nope, not me. This is a picture of Hailey's room. This isn't just a one time mess either, this is how it looks EVERY night! My parents have given her a great nickname when talking about her, it's TORNADO HAILEY. It does look like a tornado hit this room! I've also heard Dan's parents refer to her once or twice as Hurricane Hailey -so we all agree! Yep, her favorite thing to do is pull things out, play with them for a minute...and then move on to the next item-as you can see, she has mastered this talent. Like I said, this is something I didn't want to forget, becuase when she's a little older....I'll expect her room to be clean before she ever leaves the house!




1 comment:

Chris and Michelle said...

Sheesh. Parker does the same thing. It must be a 2-3 year old syndrome or something. I feel like I am constantly cleaning with that little tasmanian devil's ability to make a glistening room into a hazardous one in 2 seconds flat. We'll just say that he definitely "exercises my patience". :)