Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Leaving on a cruise

I won't be updating my blog anytime soon, my hubby and I leave this Saturday to go on a 5 day cruise to Mexico. We are very excited and will miss our kids....but mainly we're excited to be KID FREE for a few days!! We'll post some pictures of our vacation when we get back.
I'm also throwing a baby shower for my sister-in-law Stacie, it's 2 days after we get back from Mexico, I will also be posting something about that. There's the update, I'll post as soon as I can! Have a great week everyone!

5 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

And for those of you who haven't received an invitation- it's because they aren't out yet... so don't feel bad! They will be soon.

Nicole Hunter said...

I have to admit, I'm really jealous! Have fun!

aliciamae100 said...

have a blast!!!

Julie P. said...

So jealous!! I want to go on a cruise soooo bad! Have so much fun!

Chris and Michelle said...

What a lucky girl you are! Hope you're having a great time.