Monday, December 1, 2008

Our Cruise

We had a great time on our cruise! Things have been a little crazy since we got back, so this is the first chance I have had to blog about it! WE left out of San Diego, were at sea for a day, andthen ported in Cabo San Lucas. The weather was really warm, and the water was just as warm too-I actually got into the ocean! We walked around and looked for gifts to bring home to the girls, we ate a lot and topped everything off with dessert. We borded the ship and spent the rest of the day hanging out on the ship. The next day we were at sea all day and just spent time hanging around the ship. The next day we ported in Ensenada, Mexico. There wasn't much to do but look around and shop, so that's what we did! We then had a night at sea and then ported in San Diego to get off the ship. We drove home from San Diego and were excited to see our girls again. We had a great time and loved having some time together alone.

8 comments:

Jessie said...

Sounds like it was fabulous. I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

am a wow, that looks like so much fun! I must admit am jealous...looking outside today it's about 0-degrees...brrr...you brought a bit of warmth to my day, thank you!

Julie P. said...

Sounds like fun! I am sorry the phone went dead on Thanksgiving because I did want to talk to you. I did hear the news and congrats. I am way excited for you guys.
Love ya!

Stacie Aho said...

Cute pictures! Your ship looks like it was awesome.

No formal dinner pictures? I wanted to see you guys all dressed up :)

I'm jealous!

Jeanerbee said...

How romantic! I'm jealous! Oops.. I guess everyone has said that... but really... how neat for you guys!

michelle said...

It looks like you had so much fun!!! I think it is great that the 2 of you got away together.

It was GREAT seeing you on Thanksgiving!!! Those little girls of your are darling! :)

wendy said...

Wow! you must have great parent to take care of your girls. LOL
Sounds like you had a great time, I am glad you got away.

Chris and Michelle said...

SO fun! Cruises are the best...what a fun getaway for you two without the kiddos! Definitely cause for celebration right there. :) I'm glad you had such a good time.