Friday, December 12, 2008

It's Christmastime!!

Another year has gone by....the years seem to go faster the older I get! Today is already December 12th and I still haven't put up my tree. I've been so busy with life...that I can't manage to get everything done when I want to do it! Between birthdays, parties, church callings, last minute christmas shopping, birthday shopping, kids schedules, family celebrations, and everything else-I just haven't had a minute! We are excited to put our lights on our house and get our tree up and decorated, we hope to do it this weekend. All of our other Christmas decorations are out-just not the most important thing, the tree. We recieved a "Secret Santa" gift on our doorstep last week...or maybe 2 weeks ago now ( I don't remember for sure), and had to put it up right away. Thanks Linda, it's the highlight of Hailey's christmas this year! It's a blow-up for our yard, and it's SO cute! Hailey loves to plug it in every night and watch it blow up. Hopefully we'll be able to get the rest of our fun Christmas decorations up this weekend so we have time to enjoy them. I'll keep you posted. Happy Shopping!


1 comment:

The Maughan's said...

What a cute little yard deco. I bet your girls love it. We missed ya yesterday! I hope you get some of the shopping done that you need to.