Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Stacie's Baby Shower

The Saturday after Dan and I got back from our cruise was Stacie 's (sister-in law) baby shower. We had it in my in-laws backyard, and luckily it was a beautiful day. We didn't have as many people come as I had hoped, but we still had a good turnout. Everything turned out great; the food, the decorations, the company, the cake...everything went really well. Stacie got a lot of fun clothes and cute girly blankets and hairbows-I think it helped her get even MORE excited to have a girl. All in all, everything went well. I'm glad I could help plan and be a part of it!








A special THANKS to my friend Jaymie for doing the cake for me-she did a great job and it tasted yummy! Thanks again Jaymie for saving me!

5 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

It was so much fun! Thank you for EVERYTHING! Seriously. You're awesome.

I stole some of your pictures because you got a lot more than I did. Thanks :)

Yes, Thank you Jaymie!

Chris and Michelle said...

What a darling diaper cake! Good idea to put the flower bows on there. Okay - she doesn't look very far along at all... that's me at like 4 months!

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

She's due at the beginning of march, so she's about 6 months along in the picture. She has such a cute little belly huh?!

michelle said...

It looks like it was so fun! We would have loved to have been there! It was GREAT seeing you on Thanksgiving!

The Josh's said...

I just have to say, Your B E A utiful.