Friday, December 12, 2008

Thanksgiving

Ok, I'm way behind in my blogging. Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. I somehow managed to get out of making anything for the special day....don't know how that happened-but it made my job alot easier! I also left my camera in my bag the whole day too-stupid thing to do on a holiday. We went to Nannie's house (dan's grandma) for dinner and spent the rest of the evening playing with and chasing the kids. We had a good time and enjoyed seeing all of the family. The only picture both me and my sister-in-law managed to get that day was one of all the grandkids. I actually didn't even take it-I just asked her to email it to me-yep, I'm lazy! These are all of the grandkids on Dan's side of the family. The 2 girls on the left are mine, the other 2 girls belong to dan's sister Krissy, and Mj (the only boy) is stacie's. There are also 2 more on the way. It's crazy how fast the family grows and grows. Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving-we did.

Whitney, Hailey, Izze, Mj, and Zoie


3 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

So cute! Who's the other one with one on the way??? ;)

Casey and Brynn said...

Yea...who could that be?

Stephanie said...

How fun to have all those grandkids that same ages. They will have fun with so many cousins!