Friday, January 2, 2009

Another Baby is on the way!


Yep, it's true....we're expecting again. We are very excited and can't wait to see what we are having. Due date is July 18th.....though I'm sure I'll be having it in June sometime. Hailey is excited about the baby in mommy's belly, and whitney has NO idea what's going on! Hailey wants another sister, dan doesn't seem to mind either way, and I'm hoping for a boy this time around. I guess we'll see in another 6 weeks or so. We're grateful for the new arrival and for once we were able to get pregnant without any surgeries!!! YEAH!! We'll make sure to keep you all posted!!

15 comments:

Chris and Michelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That's so exciting! I hope you're feeling okay...it'll be fun to find out what you're having! :)

Stacie Aho said...

What a cute little peanut! I can't wait to find out what it is!

Jeff, Tiffany & Carson said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you:) How fun!

michelle said...

I too can't wait to see this cute little one! :)

Gavin and Ashley Curtis said...

And I thought I was a baby machine...You Win! Congragulations! I am so excited for you. I need to give you a call and catch up.

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

Congratulations!!

Jaime and Brent said...

Congrats!!!

Jaime and Brent said...

Congratulations you guys!

Anonymous said...

SOOOO EXCITED!!! Guess what...? July 18th was MY DD last year!!! I am thrilled for you...I found out was I was having on VDay and it was so surreal and amazing! I will be watching your blog closely to keep up with you guys!!!

Kristi said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for your family. Get lots of rest - when you can. Three will keep you hopping for sure!

Rich and Nicole said...

congrats again! IT was nice to see you the other day!

aliciamae100 said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you!

Nicole Hunter said...

YEAH!! Congrats on the big news! That's SO exciting!!

Amber said...

I am so happy for you--I can't believe you will have 3 now!

Brian and Jessica said...

That is awesome Katie!! I know how hard it was in the beginning, and now look at you!! :)