Monday, January 26, 2009

Pull-Ups


Today was a lazy day on our part. I had some pregnancy complications this past weekend and had to be on complete bedrest for a few days. Dan was great at being Mr. Mom. Long story short-my parents offered to do my weekly grocery shopping for me to help me out. I gave them my list..ect...ect, it was great to just have it done and not have to venture out with both girls and a weeks worth of food in 1 cart. When they brought the groceries back to my house I noticed the package of pull-ups was different from the one's I usually buy. My parents asked me if they got the wrong one or the wrong size. I replied, " No, these are just the BOY pull-up pants...it's no big deal, they just have Cars on them instead of the Princesses." My parents apoligized ,( even though there was NO need to-they just did my grocery shopping) and to ease the moment I thought I'd show Hailey how neat these new pull-ups were. I showed her the package and said, " Look Hailey, you have Cars on your pull-ups....neat huh?" She then replied, (after hearing the whole conversation of how they were boy diapers) "I'm going to be a big boy!" We all had a good laugh.

7 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

That's awesome.

I hope things are going better and that we'll get to see you guys soon!

Sarah said...

That's funny - we did the same thing with swimming diapers! We didn't realize it until we opened the box so Max has a year supply of pink Ariel ones! He loves his "princess boppers"!

Jules P Hansen said...

So cute! So I hope you don't care if I add you on my blog list. It is great to see how you are even if I only get to see you every 5 years!

The Josh's said...

Hilarious!!

Get your cam hooked up.

Anonymous said...

That is just hilarious!! I just love her attitude! Out of the mouth of babes!

Casey and Brynn said...

I hope you are okay! I will call soon. And I do have a webcam!!!

The Maughan's said...

I'm glad your doing ok. Let me know if there is anything I can ever do. That's funny about your mom and dad... parents are the best : )