Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Update

I went to the doctors today-I'm now 14 weeks along! This pregnancy seems to be going by so fast! I just made my next appointment for February 10th, and that's the day we get to find out what we are having!!!! I'm so excited to find out! Only 3 weeks to go, and then we know-I can't wait! Everything else seems to be fine, no contractions ( not yet at least) and the baby seems to be fine with a healthy heartbeat. I haven't gained weight yet ( not that that means ANYTHING because I always do at some point), I actually lost some more this month-weird huh? I'm not sick or anything, and I'm eating.....so I'll just keep eating and see what happens! I'm a little tired still, but I don't know if that's pregnancy or being a stay-at-home mom of 2 active girls!!! I'm looking forward to the second trimester...less bathroom trips and more energy. Here's looking forward to an easier pregnancy! Here are some pictures of my little growing belly.

3 comments:

Julie P. said...

Yay! Your cute little prego belly is starting to grow and it looks adorable. Can't wait to hear what it is- I bet Dan is ready for a little more testosterone in the house:)

Stacie Aho said...

I can't believe you're going to know the sex so soon! That's so exciting. It makes it all that much more fun. I am ECSTATIC for you that you haven't been sick. Amazing. I would love to have that some pregnancy- no nausea. You're looking so cute!

Casey and Brynn said...

You don't even look pregnant. You look skinny. And I am mad at you that you only got three stretch marks which you can't see anymore. REALLY MAD! haha