Sunday, December 19, 2010

Birthdays and babies

No fun pictures to go with this posting-bummer I know!
What are the chances of having 2 best friends throughout middle school and High school?
What are the chances that the 3 of you are still friends and talk regularly today?
What are the chances that your 2 friends are pregnant at the same time-and due within weeks of each other?
What are the chances that they both have their babies on the same day- with both going into labor early?
What are the chances that they are born on one of those friends birthdays?
Well it happened to me...so I'd say the chances are pretty good!
Congrats to my friend Stephanie who had a little girl on her birthday! Allegra was 5lbs, 14 oz born on December 7th.
Congrats to my friend Brynn for delivering a healthy baby boy on the same day!!! Tru was born on December 7th and weighed 6 lbs, 8 oz.
Congrats to both of you! I am glad that I'm still around to be a part of it. Love you guys!

1 comment:

Casey and Brynn said...

Awww...Love YOU! Best Friends Forever!