Tuesday, January 4, 2011

December Cakes 2010

Only 2 cakes this month. So busy....but December usually is a busy month! Bret and Beau celebrated thier birthdays on the 15th of this month. I wanted to do something individual for each of them...but couldn't think of what to do. My brother Beau got married the previous month before, and there was a 1/2 sheet cake left over from his wedding. I had my mom freeze it so it didn't go to waste and had planned on using it for thier cakes. Much easier having the cake part already made and shaped in the right shape. I decided to do a "Harry Potter" book for Beau. He has read all the books and has been a fan since day 1. Bret was more difficult. You can't go wrong with tv or video games...so he got an x-box. It doesn't look like the "REAL" x-box, but you can tell what it is.
Hope you boys had a Happy Birthday!
I love you!
Not an "authentic" X-box.....but you get the point.

A Harry Potter Book....with writing from the actual book

The Boys with thier cakes.


1 comment:

lisa said...

awesome cakes!! :)