Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's a Miracle....Amazing even......Hailey actually potty-trained, no way!
Yep, it's official. Hailey is now going potty on the toilet. She has only had a few accidents in a week....and is willing to go wherever and whenever! I NEVER thought this day would come!!
Oh the joy of only changing 1 childs messy diaper a day (at least for a few months until baby boy arrives)-what a treat! I'm so proud of her and all of her efforts to get here, I'm even happier that she was trained before she turned 4!
Hopefully our little Whitney will want to be like her sister and go potty on the toilet LONG before she's 3 1/2.
We are delighted and so excited for this new stage in Hailey's life, she's growing up. She's excited to go to preschool and to join in dance class....all of which she couldn't do until she was potty trained.
GREAT JOB HAILEY- WE LOVE YOU!

8 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

Way to go Hailey. So awesome. We're so proud of you! Have fun in dance :)

Casey and Brynn said...

Hurray! That is great! Hailey will have fun at dance and preschool...and you will get a slight break!

Jeanerbee said...

Hooray for Hailey!

Casey Lu said...

Congrats to Hailey!!! Way to go mom!!!! I know how elated you are!!!!

I feel so bad I haven't gotten your dishes back to you. I don't have your # or address to contact you since I don't have my primary book right now. Hopefully you get this and can call me and let me know when would be good for me to drop them off and where!

Casey Lu said...

That is cool that Joy is coming over but really stinks that you have to resort to the shots. I totally feel for you AGAIN! The gel didn't work? I am doing pretty good. Ten time better than the last few weeks. I better call Joy tonight if she is coming to see you tomorrow. I will never hear the end from her if I don't let her know I had the baby and that she can come see her. Ok, I will bring the dishes this Sunday. Again, like I said, sorry it has been so long. :)

wendy said...

Good Job Hailey, we knew it would click sometime. What a big girl you are. Stop growing up so fast.

Price's Write said...

Woohoo, congrats Hailey!

The Maughan's said...

YAAAY!!! Way to go Hailey! What a big girl!! p.s. WAY TO GO KATIE! It was probably a bigger job for you than for Hailey : )