Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Funny Story


A quick funny story. I just left Whitney alone in her room to go down for her nap. She was mad and crying. I left her abruptly because Parker was crying. Lovely. I changed Parkers diaper to help him stop crying, and Hailey was right there helping me. I have 2 kids screaming...could it get any worse? YEP! Parker peed while I was changing him. It shot straight into Hailey's face. Hailey started yelling, "He peeped on me...he peeped on me, I can't see!" She then began to cry. Now all 3 of my kids were crying at the same time. Oh the JOYS of motherhood!

5 comments:

JacksonFamily said...

I'm glad to see that you named the blog "Funny Story" and not "Mothers braking point" or "Typing in a fetal position". We have to find the humor in these moments! Poor Hailey, I wouldn't like to get my face peed on either.

the W* family said...

That's funny! And he is SO cute!

Stacie Aho said...

That. Is. Hilarious. !!!!

Not the crying part, the peeing part. At least you can laugh now, right? ;)

Lauren said...

I have been laughing out loud about that story! Poor Hailey!

Julie P. said...

Oh the joys of having a boy:) I can't tell you how many times I was peed or pooped on until I got incredibly fast at changing diapers. Since it is all I know I like watching families like yours (all girls and then a boy) learn from experience about being peed on. Thanks for the laugh!