Wednesday, July 29, 2009

News to me....

Another thing I'd like to remember....
The other day I was sitting in my bed feeding Parker, when Hailey came into my room and said that she wanted to get dressed for the day. I told her that I needed to finish with Parker and then I would come and get her some clothes to wear. She said that she could get them, but I interupted her and told her that I would do it in a minute and that she just needed to wait. This is the exact reply I got back from her; "Mommy... it's ok, I'm a big girl. I can get my own clothes."
Another funny moment was earlier this week when we were hanging out with my parents. My mom was walking into the kitchen talking to all the kids, and she mentioned to Hailey that she should be an "Artist" (pronounced... R-teest). All of the kids were playing in a big blow-up ball pit..to which Hailey replied, " No grandma, maybe I'll be a ball-teest." We all just laughed. It didn't make any sense, and we didn't even think the kids were listening to us at all!

No comments: