Thursday, August 20, 2009

Belated Baby Shower for Parker








This post is SO late! That's what happens when you have a handful of kids, a house to take care of, church, family in town, ect...ect...ect.....! On August 2nd Parker had a shower in his honor. He got lots of cute clothes, (thank goodness...otherwise he'd just be in a diaper all the time) and he had the chance to meet a lot of mommy's friends. The food was yummy, the company was good, and we had a great time! Thank you Annaka and Amy for everything! I appreciate all the time and detail that went into this. I appreciate your friendships and look forward to some more fun times with you guys! Thanks Again!!! Here are a few pics from the shower. My camera was being weird, so I didn't get very many good ones.




Labels on the water bottles with Parkers name!





























2 comments:

Nicole Hunter said...

Katie! I feel like I've been out of the blog world for a while and haven't caught up on you and your little family! What a little cutie Parker is! Congrats (late)!! You look great!

Stacie Aho said...

I'm so glad you had one down in Surprise, and how nice to get some cute clothes!!

Parker is a doll! I miss him and wish I could hold and squeeze him! Give him and your girls big loves for me.