Sunday, August 16, 2009

Dance Class


Hailey just started dance class a few weeks ago.
She's learning Ballet, Tap, and Tumbling. She likes to get out of the house to do something fun, and she's making some new friends too!

I (as the mom) love to watch her during her class. All the girls are so uncoordinated and look like they are having seizures-it's so cute and funny! It makes me think back to my dancing days as a child, and how "good" I thought I was in my leotard and tights; when in fact I was probably just as spastic as these little girls are! Coordination will come to Hailey as she grows-I HOPE, otherwise we will have to try a different outlet for her! Little sister Whit is looking forward to joining dance class someday too. She can't wait to do everything that Hailey does. Aren't they cute little girls? I just love them!

3 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

How adorable!!! Hailey looks so cute in her dance clothes. I would love to see that!

Way to go Hailey on your dancing :)

Miss you guys, tons!

Lauren said...

What a doll!

Chris and Michelle said...

They ARE pretty stinkin' cute, Katie! :) They look adorable in their little tutus!