Friday, October 2, 2009

Mom's 52nd Birthday

We recently celebrated my mom's 52nd Birthday. Sorry mom...I DID mention your age. Can you believe that this young-looking, thin, pretty woman is really 52? I pray I get those genes from her! We all went over and had cake and ice cream and opened gifts. It wasn't much...but we all had a good time....then my parents and brothers left for Six Flags the next day. How fun...wish I could have gone-although my kids wouldn't have been able to go on ANYTHING there!! Hope you had a nice B-day mom. I love you!
This was the aftermath of the celebration.Mom sneaking a bite before blowing out her candle

Say CHeese!
We couldn't find a candle...plus the top of the cake was a hard chocolate shell....so we used a tea-lite candle-whatever works-right?!

No comments: