Wednesday, October 21, 2009

October 21st 2009

I didn't even know what to call this post. Things have been busy around here as usual, but more like...I have to get all of these done around my house-busy. My poor kids haven't left the house other than to go for a walk w/ grandpa. I have accomplished quite a bit though-and feel good that I FINALLY got some of those things done. I went through all the girls clothes and pulled out all that didn't fit them. I then bagged the items, and then labeled the bags, and then put them away. I moved on to their shoes-same thing. Then I started with Parker's stuff and did the same thing too. It took me forever to get it all done-but it's done! I also went through the other bagged items in the closet and pulled out all the "winter" 2T clothes for whitney to wear soon. We are going up to Utah for a wedding in a few weeks, and I know we're all going to freeze! Here's hoping I can find some WARM clothes that actually fit me! I've got to get Hailey a few shirts to get her by while we're up there too. Usually the kids get some warmer clothes for X-mas....because it's really not too cold before then here in Az. Let's just say it's still in the mid-80's all week-so we're still wearing capri's and short-sleeves! I haven't taken any fun pictures lately either. Just forgot to. I'll have to take some Halloween one's here shortly-so I'll get around to it. Just moving along, looking forward to Halloween and all the fun festivities. Also looking forward to visiting family in Utah, it will be fun to get away for a minute. Many of them haven't seen Parker yet-so I'm really excited to show him off. That's about it here. I know this post was a little boring-no pictures-nothing, sorry....but at least I'll have something to look back on and read about years down the road. I guess that's all that matters.

5 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

You can borrow some of my coats/jackets and such while you're up. You're welcome to whatever :)

Also, MJ has some boy 2T warm clothes that Whit could wear :) I probably have some stuff Parker could wear too. What size is he in now?

Can't wait to see you!!

Julie P. said...

Oh fabulous! What days are you going to be in Utah because I want to see you and your little family. Don't worry about it being too cold it is 60 today and feels amazing:)

Casey and Brynn said...

Walmart has super cute long sleeved shirts for cheap! Who is getting married? Changing out clothes is the worst...a necessary evil that always seems to take me forever too!

Holly said...

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Casey Lu said...

That is ok that your busy...your getting a lot of things accomplished! I just started going through the kids stuff and have a lot to do! I hope you have fun in Utah! Hopefully you will be able to find some warm stuff...someone told me that the Burlington Coat Factory (though off of Peoria and I-17) has a lot of coats and warm clothes. Haven't been there myself but maybe that will help. How are things going otherwise? Any new milestones with Parker?