Saturday, November 21, 2009

Lizzie & Adam's wedding

Lizzie and Adam are now married!
We went up to Utah for the wedding last week, and we had so much fun! Things were super busy: preparing, planning, a bridal shower, the wedding, and squeezing in a few family things in between. We played a lot, and even got to enjoy some snow-yep-it snowed the day of the wedding. Hailey and I both enjoyed our new winter wardrobe-nothing fit us...so we bought new clothes for the trip! I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked to, I guess I already had my hands full. That's what happens when you stay in a house full of things you could never afford to get fixed if your kids broke them. Thankfully-no disasters! Hailey got a stomach bug the day before we left-poor thing, I hate when kids barf. Whitney had a high fever and felt awful all the way home-and a few days later...she's just starting to act like herself again. It was great to see family members and to show off our latest addition-Parker. We are looking forward to the next time we can go and visit.

8 comments:

The Maughan's said...

It looks like it was a fantastic trip! Your little family looked adorable!

Stephanie said...

How fun. Everyone looks so beautiful. Weddings are just the funnest!

Casey and Brynn said...

Your girls looked so cute! I loved Parker's onesie with a pint tie on it. And you look GREAT! Oh and Dan is handsome too :)

Hev and Danaca said...

Looks like yo had fun up here in Utah. your kiddos are darling. you wondered how often stratt wakes up. on a good night 3 times on a bad night 5 times!! I have got to get this sleeping thing figured out in a bad way!!! Hope all is well with your family, it is fun to look at your updates

sarah ann said...

Hello there Katie,

I wish that we could have made it up there for Lizzie and Adam's wedding. We miss you all. How are you?

-Sarah

Stacie Aho said...

Fun pictures! We miss you guys already and are looking forward to Christmas time! We'll probably we up there the 19th or 20th and stay a week. Can't wait!

Love you!

Lizzie said...

Ha ha...I'm glad you can't click on that last picture to see my pretty necklace :)

Rachelle said...

You look soooo good Katie!!! I love your hair it look a lot more blonde:)