Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

The Friday before Valentine's Day the girls and I made some sugar cookies. We pulled our hair back, rolled out the dough, used the cookie-cutters, baked the cookies, frosted them, and then decorated them with sprinkles! We had a good time..and delivered the cookies to Grandma and Grandpa. Cousin Noelle and uncle Jason came over to help us decorate some cookies, then took a plate home as their Valentine gift from us. Papa and Lala were out of town for Valentine's Day...so we sent them a picture of the cookies we made them. We then spent the next few days eating whatever cookies were left!
Hair pulled back to cut cookies


Dough

Cookie Cutters


Ready to bake!


Yum....yum..
YUMMY!


I'm sorry I have to brag....but how could I NOT brag about these beautiful flowers?!

Dan and I celebrated our Valentine's Day on the Friday before the holiday. He first came home from work with these beautiful flowers....red roses are my favorite. We went to see Avatar in the theater...and enjoyed the whole 3D experience. After the movie we went to PF Changs for dinner. We then headed home for a full-nights sleep.
That's right...my parents were brave enough to offer to take all 3 kids for the night!

Thanks!
WE HAD A GREAT VALENTINE'S DAY!

3 comments:

Casey and Brynn said...

What a fun mommy you are! And way to go Dan, the flowers are gorgeous! I hope your night of sleep was amazing. You deserve it!

Stacie Aho said...

Cute cookies! I love the girls' "hair nets". I love red rose too. I can almost smell them!

Julie P. said...

Ummm....I didn't get any cookies or pictures of cookies for V-day! I know I am trying to lose my baby fat but us fat girls still like cookies! So glad you had an awesome V-day and you got to sleep the night, you deserve it:)