Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2010 Extended Family Pictures

For Christmas we gave my parents a family photo session. We all had such a fun time...and at the same time worried about how the pictures would turn out-especially with 5 kids! They turned out cute. Annaka did it again....she's got some magic. This is my (katie's) side of the family: parents, brothers, sister in law, niece and nephew, and my little family. This was the PERFECT gift for them. There are TONS of pictures too-I just love them!



Me and my Mom


Love this one of my girls...we told them to give each other a kiss...and they BOTH actually listened to me the 1st time and ended up kissing on the lips! They thought it was so funny!

The kids just decided to look in the window...so Annaka snapped a shot-so cute!
Baby Whit is such a Ham for the camera....
Parker lovin' on Uncle Bret
Hilarious! I never knew my Dad could jump so high!
My Dad and Brothers
I LOVE this one of all of us walking
Just being silly!

This one reminds me of that saying, "All because two people fell in love..."
Dad and Mom

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love your family! :)

Stacie Aho said...

those turned out great! i love that last one- Hailey and Whit are making the same scrunchy face with their shoulders up. SO cute!

Chantel said...

Wow, I haven't seen your family forever!! They've all gotten so big. Great pictures of everyone.

Hev and Danaca said...

so cute Katie, that is a great gift for your parents!, I love the pics!

michelle said...

Awww...Katie these are all beautiful! Such a darling family! :)

Lauren said...

Those turned out so beautiful!!

Julie P. said...

Love them all! You and your mom look so sexy!:)

Wade Family said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever! I think they all turned out so good. I never realized how much you look like your Mom...so pretty!