Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Noelle's 4th birthday cake


This little girl is so silly! My niece Noelle turned 4 recently. I asked her in advance what kind of cake she wanted me to make her for her birthday. She said that she wanted a blue cake, with pink frosting. Ok. Noelle kept changing her mind about what she wanted on the cake. First it was Dora, then a ballerina, then a pony, and so on.....and then she said a penguin. I waited until her birthday was closer and asked her again, she replied "a penguin!" That's what she got! A blue cake, with pink icing, and penguins! Thanks for the new challenge Noelle-it was fun!








2 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

I am way impressed by those penguins! Go Katie!

Julie P. said...

Adorable Katie, I am quite impressed with your mad cake skills. For my birthday will you make and send me an orange cake with chartruse icing with llamas? I seriously love your cakes!