Thursday, April 29, 2010

What a pain!

My computer isn't working. What a pain. I'm on my hubby's laptop to update my blog. All my pictures are on my computer...which means that until it's fixed....NO fun pics to post and blog about. More than anything I wish I knew how to hack into a computer and fix things. I think I need a Geek Squad crash coarse. I just payed $70 to have best buy diagnose what's wrong with it! That doesn't include ANY kind of repair either. It's ridiculous! It really makes me mad. On top of that, the minimum repair cost starts at $100. Again, I say RIDICULOUS!! I can't wait to get my computer fixed so I can show off the new pics of my little boy! Annaka did a great job as usual. I have also made a few cakes in the last little while, it will be fun to post those pictures too. Been super busy with sick kids, shots, bridal shower, church activities, and all the normal day to day things too. Here's hoping I hear some good, inexpensive news about my computer tomorrow.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Eek, I went thru the whole Geek Squad thing only to find out it would cost way more to repair the computer than to just buy a brand new one! Isn't technology just great?! If you do have to buy a new computer get their protection on it cause they will do the diagnosing and hard drive recovery for free I believe, if anything should happen to your new one. Hope you get it resolved soon!