Monday, September 22, 2008

Having some fun!





Just a few pictures I've taken in the last week. We've been eating lots of yummy food, playing with our homemade castle/house out of a box, and taking pictures of us just looking pretty! Other than that, nothing really new here, just having fun and waiting for the premiere of HEROES!! We love that show and are excited for its return. it's about time! We went to La Torta Rica with some friends, they enjoyed the food and plan to go back again. Hev and Danaca moved to Utah this week, so it was our last opportunity to spend time with them. We miss them already. My friend Jaymie and her mom came with us too, what a cute little duo, Jaymie's a lot of fun...and her mom is so cute, such a soft-spoken woman, I enjoyed getting to know her. I now know where Jaymie gets her kindness from....her mom is full of it! We had fun and then continued into a busy weekend. Danaca, Jaymie and me were all released from the YW presidency, I will miss spending time with these two. All and all, things are good, here's hoping to enjoy not having a calling for a minute! (I'm sure I'll be called to something by Sunday!)










4 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

Cute pictures! Hailey is really looking so grown up and pretty these days. Maybe it's the long hair! I don't know...
Enjoy your break with no calling! Who knows- you might get called right back into young womens :)

The picture of Whit in her new blue outfit is so cute.

Chris and Michelle said...

Cute pictures! I didn't remember that Hailey has blue eyes! Funny since neither you or Dan do! (Parker's has them too but neither Chris or I do either..) She's adorable. I have to laugh - you're right - I'm sure you have about 5 more days before you get busy with a new calling in that ward! How are those YW, anyways?? Where are Danaca and Hev moving to in Utah? Hopefully close by ME - that would be fun! Danaca's so sweet... I love her.
Well, enjoy your next few days off, Katie! jk

Julie P. said...

Love the pictures of the the girls-seriously so adorable. I didn't know you were in the YW presidency-how fun! I was released as Secretary last Sunday but then called as the YW president, we were shocked and not sure about the guidance our bishopric is receiving:)
Love ya

Stephanie said...

Hailey is getting so big! What cute girlies!!!