Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Picture Tag

The rules: Go to your picture files. Pick the 4th file, and the fourth picture in it (NO CHEATING). Tell a little bit about the picture. Tag 4 friends. Post. ( I got this idea from my friend Mindys blog...thanks mindy, what a fun idea).


This is Uno. He was our baby for a few years before we had Hailey. We had Uno in our home until I was pregnant with Whitney, so up until April of 2007. We love him and miss him, but know that it was the right decision to give him a home where he could have all the attention that he needed. We're so lucky to have found someone who really wanted a cat, and as far as we know..they got him a playmate and are enjoying him. We have many fun memories of him, this was his favorite position to lay in...yep, belly up! He was a very lively and curious cat, not lazy at all...at times he reminded us more of a dog because of all the personality he possessed. Isn't he cute.
Ok, I tag BRANDIE, STACIE, MOM, BRYNN, and STEPH
sorry, I had to tag more than 4 people

6 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

What a fun idea. How nice that ended up being an actually good picture. Mine might be pretty out there! Haha.

michelle said...

He is so cute! I remember how Dan would swing him around, and around.

It is so fun checking on your blog. It looks like everyone is doing good at your house. Love you, Michelle

The Josh's said...

Thank for the tag,

Mindy said...

I'm so glad you did it! I wanted to tag a bunch more people but didn't want to have a list too long if you know what I mean.
I love the name of your cat by the way. Creative! It looks like he has a scar going down his belly? Could just be the picture though.

Casey and Brynn said...

Okay, I am going to try it!

Anonymous said...

I am tickled to have found your blog! I visited Jeanines' and saw your link! YEA! You guys look great, boy do we miss everyone in Surprise SO MUCH! We are in Alaska now, we hope to get back to Utah before too long to start our own clinic! We are not to ond of it here but are trying our best to bloom where we are planted. So sweet to see how your girls have grown! I placed your blog link on mine so I can keep track of you now! heehee --Christie Petersen