Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Whitney's 1st Birthday Party!

We finally had a party for Whitney, we are so glad we waited until she was better. Thank you to all of our family for changing your plans so you were able to come and celebrate with us. As usual, whit made a haul and got tons of stuff. Clothes, a cell phone, a glow-worm, a rocking horse, a play camera, an activity box, a vibrating teething ring, and much more. We had cake and ice cream and opened gifts, all the kids loved helping rip open the wrapping paper. We had a good time. Happy Birthday Whitney!
Me and Whitney on her b-day, my mom and Whit at party, Whit eating the cake batter!
The table at the party and the fondant Elmo cake I made...it was harder than I thought it'd be.

A new outfit, and getting ready to blow out candles.
More and more fun toys to play with, and Hailey was our very own photographer!
What a cute hair-do! Ready for bed after a fun party

10 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

It was fun :) Why does it look like she was eating jam instead of birthday cake?

She's such a cutie!

Julie P. said...

Fabulous cake, I really need to learn how to do that. Glad Whit is feeling better-she looks like she is just as spoiled as my kid is:) love ya,
jewels

Casey and Brynn said...

Whit is so cute! She and Tanner will make a great couple. I hope she is into serious guys with a crazy sense of humor :) You look cute, your Mom looks really good, and the cake is amazing! Doesn't it make you sad just to have people eat it, after your hard work and the cuteness of it?

Jaime said...

ok I can't believe that she is already one!! It seems like yesterday you were pregnant with her! Your little family is so cute, I'm glad you found my Blog, so I can keep up with you! Tell your sweet Mom Hi!

Brooke said...

Happy (belated) Birthday to little Miss Whitney! She's grown up so much Katie - what a beauty!

david santos said...

I am educated. The commentaries that I also make are made with education. I am Portuguese. I do not know to write English as an American person, but I write with education.
GOD is good.

Jessie said...

I can't believe she's already one! She's so adorable. Looks like she had a blast.

Unknown said...

great job on the cake, do you hire out? tell whit not to rock too hard on the rocking horse, she could brake her arm!

Stephanie said...

Sorry I missed the party. You an your girls look so cute! Great job too with the cake!!

Chris and Michelle said...

What a cutie! And you did an awesome job on the cake!
I have to say - I hardly recognize little Hailey in these pictures Katie! When we left AZ just over a year ago, she still didn't have much hair, so to see her with those long pony tails just floors me! :> Both of your girls are adorable - they are lucky to have each other for a sister.