Monday, October 13, 2008

5 years ago....

I've seen a few people do this on their blogs, so I thought I'd do it too. Some of them that I've seen go back 3 years, and some 5 years...I decided to go back 5 years. It's crazy to think how much has happened in the last 5 years. 5 years ago Dan and I were trying to get pregnant with No success. Dan was working at Discover and I was working at Athena Day Spa. We had 2 incomes and tips on top of that, eating out all the time, a CLEAN house, a cat, no getting up during the night, come and go as we please.....TOTALLY different than now. We've since changed jobs...both of us, had 2 kids, toys everywhere, many nights in a row with NO sleep, and Taco Bell is our idea of eating out for dinner! We are loving life.

2004 My cousin Brandie and me in Utah
2005 Me and Lizzie at Stacie's wedding
2006 at Krissy's wedding
2007 Pregnant with Whitney
2008 Mommy and Whit

If you want to try this, feel free...it was kind of fun. Try and find photos of around the same time. All of my pictures were taken in Feb, March, or April of those years....it was hard to find pictures around that time frame, but I scraped up a few. Here's looking forward to what the next 5 years bring!!!

5 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

That was fun to look at. You look so cute in that picture of you preggers with Whit. Your hair is so long there!

Chris and Michelle said...

That is a fun idea - cute pictures!It's crazy how many life changes we can go through in just a short number of years! Oh to the days of a clean house... now I can literally clean all day and it's STILL not clean because I have a little Tazmanian devil trailing behind me remaking any messes that I just picked up or wiped off. I love it and wouldn't change it for the world but it sure can be exhausting trying to keep up, don't you think?

Jessie said...

How fun! I think your hair looks awesome in all of these photos! The post should be titled, "5 Years of Great Hair."

Stephanie said...

Oh you are just so cute Katie! :) Love the pics.

Jeff, Tiffany & Carson said...

Hey Katie! I did enjoy that tag. I'm still wanting to do this picture one but I'm never on the computer with my pictures. I'm really liking this blogging thing. It's fun to keep in touch with everyone!