Wednesday, October 1, 2008

7 Things about ME

7 things I plan to do before I die...

1. have more kids

2. take a cake decorating course

3. move to a bigger house

4. travel somewhere out of the country

5. have a HUGE halloween party

6. visit brandie and brynn

7. Have more family vacations



7 things I can do...

1. TALK

2. Make cakes (learning to at least)

3. Play the Piano

4. stay home with my kids

5. sing

6. Eat a lot!

7. blog



7 things I cannot do...

1. eat mushrooms (I don't like them either Shianne)

2. leave my kids for a long period of time

3. Be away from my family for long amounts of time.

4. Eat seafood

5. See my kids hurt/in pain ( that's such a horrible feeling)

6. Play in grass (I keep bugging dan to put some in our yard-stacie I'm coming to your house)

7. Exercise ( I need to, but have NO motivation to do so)



7 Things that attract me to Dan:

1. His beautiful smile-I love it!

2. His arms....I love it when he flexes for me!

3. Watching him be a cute daddy with the girls.

4. His sense of humor, he's so funny!

5. He is religious and can give us blessings when we need them.

6. He's a hard-worker ( in everything he does)

7. He puts up with all of my many moods!!!



7 Things I say most often

1. No, no-let's be nice

2. Dan, they're driving me nuts!

3. More bites?

4. Who's stinky...hailey, is it you or whit?

5. roaaarrr ( whit likes to roar like a lion/bear)

6. Don't push those buttons whitney ( she always turns the tv off, and opens the dvd player)

7. I love you



7 Celebrity Admirations...

1. mathew mchaughney( sooo hot)

2. shia labouff ( I think he's a great actor)

3. Reese Witherspoon

4. Kate Hudson

5. Orlando Bloom ( so handsome)

6. Keannu Reeves (talented and hot) (This one's for you steph)

7. Charlize Theron



7 Favorite foods...

1. Tortas

2. Ice cream

3. Anything chocolate

4. Mexican food ( green corn tamales, chips and salsa, rice, chimis...ect.)

5. Texas Roadhouse rolls and butter-yummy

6. Any kind of pasta ( home cooked, restaraunt made...I love it all)

7. Anything that either side of my family makes (except pork and seafood)



7 People I think should do this:

1. Mom

2.Brynn

3. Brandie

4. Steph

5. Stacie

6. Krissy

7. Julie



Thanks Shianne for the challenge, it was fun and I learned a lot about you-hoping all my people do it to so I can learn more about them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie! SO FUN! I learned sooo much about you! I think I will tag myself on this one, this looks FUN!

(Christie...remember me...?) ;0)

Casey and Brynn said...

Okay, so I am being really lame this tag. But go to my blog to find out why I haven't emailed you in forever! Could my life be any crazier right now?