Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Randoms of Hailey


This post is full of little randoms of our little miss Hailey. She is so full of life and SO active all the time. She never stops, she's busy all day long. I love all of her random comments like, "It's too fit", when something is too tight or doesn't fit right...or is twisted on her. She has been making comments lately like, " That's wery (very) cool mom" " All the everybody is coming over to Hailey's house" "I need a bambaid" "It's ok whit, you got be a happy girl for a minute", she just says the funniest things all the time. I thought I'd record a few of them while they last, and while I still remember them. She's very much a princess, anything beautiful or pretty or sparkly she takes notice of. She loves any kind of music and stops and listens...or starts dancing along with it. She takes notice of everything; the clouds, the sun, the birds, the stop signs and lights, she enjoys anything that's beautiful. She doesn't hesitate to approach another kid, any public place she's saying, " HI boy, Hi girl, what you doing today?" Today we took her to get her haircut and she picked up a little pony toy and followed another girl around until she could give it to her...saying, "Here girl, here's a pony for you!" She then asked the girl if she wanted to go look at the fishies with her...they went over and counted the fish together. She won't be afraid to make friends...that's for sure. She likes to give compliments....they're really random, but they're compliments anyway. She smells everything, ( I wonder who she gets that from :) ) her clothes, her toys, the carpet, her hands, my makeup, anything I let her hold when we are out and about- she's always walking around sniffing things. "What's that I smell mommy?" is a typical question I hear coming out of her mouth, and sometimes it's a little embarrassing to answer what it is that she's smelling! That's Hailey! She's energetic, well-behaved, loving, sharing, happy, tiny, silly, smart, Hailey! Like I said, this is a random post about randoms of Hailey.

5 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

She is one of the sweetest little girls I know. I love all her randomness! Hailey is so great! I love that post.

Anonymous said...

Katie, she's such a doll...I can certainly tell she is a sweet spirit. We are so blessed to be mothers, aren't we?

Stephanie said...

Oh totally cute! Well I always though she looked just like you, but after reading all those fun things about her I am convinced that she is your little clone! Its very evident by Hailey that you are such a sweet mom Katie!

Julie P. said...

So adorable. I love the way that kids talk, so simple and so cute:) Great post.

Casey and Brynn said...

So sweet. She and Ty are meant to be together.