Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Costume Party-Adults Only!

Last weekend we had the opportunity to attend an Adult-only Halloween party, what a blast! Dan and I have only ever been to 1 other Halloween party, but we had such a good time. Thanks you two, it was a blast!



Dave and Becca were the hosts of the evening, she was a witch and he was a proctologist....Dr. Ben Dover (notice the dark splotches on his scrubs....it's not blood...it's, ummm, you know-he's a proctologist). We at lots of yummy treat, snacks, cider, and candy-and them topped it all of with a ton of karaoke. I actually got up and sang! Here are some of the other couples from our ward that attended the party.


Travis was a 1 eyed monster and his wife Tamara was a nun,


Then there was our stage-themed couple who dressed as Christine and the Phantom, what a cute couple. Glad you were able to make it Brigham and Carla! The Binghams came as a Full- Deck of cards...and a Deck-short of a few cards....aren't they clever? Lincoln was...hmmmm, I'm not sure...I think a hunter-he had a flannel shirt and a gun, so I think a hunter. His wife Anna was dressed as a doctor, they're both finishing up nursing school and are expecting their first baby. Bill and Diane Ritman came dressed as a UPS delivery man, and she dressed up as a girl in the 50's, aren't they cute? Ben and Cammie get my award for the most creative costumes. Ben dressed as Dwight from The Office, and his wife (she's got a cute prego belly) was a deviled-egg-clever huh? Last but not least was us. Dan was a Biker...mullet, tattoo's, bandanna...he had it all. I wasn't so clever....just a witch, but I had some great hair for the evening. We had a great time and look forward to many more Halloweens together. We are anxious to see our girls in their costumes and to celebrate the holiday through their eyes.


I thought I'd get this post done before Halloween, I know that I'll want to post a ton of pictures of the girls in their costumes, I hope none of you get to Halloween-ed out on my blog, there's going to be a lot of it!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!

7 comments:

Casey and Brynn said...

I love Dan's costume. Very cute, and of course you are a cute witch. I am proud of you for singing karoke!

Chris and Michelle said...

HOW FUN! It was fun for Chris and I to see half of our old ward in this post! We wish we were there... what a fun party. The costumes are great. Dan makes a great biker dude & I'm not going to say you make a great witch but you do make a pretty one. :) Have a fun day tomorrow.

The Maughan's said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! We were out of town and couldn't make it... But wow it would've been pretty funny to see some of those boys do Karoke... I am sure you did fantastic.

Anonymous said...

I wanna be there!! (gripe, gripe). This was the post that mad emy day today! I miss those FACES!!!!!!! It was SO MUCH FUN to "see" them, and man Bishop cracks me up....proctologist...? HILARIOUS. You make a wonderful witch by the way....not scary at all!!! ;0)

Jeff, Tiffany & Carson said...

It has gone crazy fast! That is so cute Dan did that with roses. Clever! I love the halloween costumes! Looks like you guys had a great time :)

Jeanerbee said...

Ok WAHHHHHH!!!! This makes me miss EVERYONE! I am so glad you posted these pics - it's wonderful to see familiar faces. I'm so jealous of the party!!!!!

Jaime and Brent said...

Love the costumes...especially Dan's biker outfit. He really looks the part...almost too well. Anything you want to confess, Dan?

Brent