Sunday, May 10, 2009

Getting Crafty!

They are finally here! I ordered some new hairbows for my girls online, and they are now here after 2 weeks of me waiting anxiously! I found them on a website and they were cheap-$1 a piece. They let you pick what style bow, what size you want, what attachment (french clip or alligator), and if you want a flat center or a knot center. I loved having all of those options. They also had a 2 bows for free coupon. I ordered 2 of all of the colors I needed, 28 bows for $26. I couldn't buy the ribbon and attachments for that price!
Now the question is.....how do I store them all? Where do I put them? I started looking online and found a bunch of cute ideas....but they were asking way to much money for what it actually was. I went to Michaels and purchased a board, some paint, some ribbon, and a few little embellishments and ta-da, my very own bow organizer. So this is what I made!



4 comments:

aliciamae100 said...

$1 - what a steal! I think your girls are set in the bow department. :)

Stacie Aho said...

How cute!! You have TONS of bows. I bought a picture frame and ribbon to make a bow hanger for Josie's bows, and left the paint at JoAnn's darn it! Very cute idea KT!

It was great to see you guys today. We miss you already :)

Casey and Brynn said...

Great job! That is super cute. I know that Crystal makes bows, so she has a ton. And she bought a thing you hang on your door that is meant to put shoes in..and she puts her bows in that, according to the colors. Way to go, crafty lady!

Nicole Hunter said...

SOOOO cute!! I did something similar with our bows, but I might have to steal your idea! :) And I definitely want to check out that website! What is it?