Saturday, June 13, 2009

Baby shower!

Last Saturday I had my first BOY baby shower. It was so much fun. We had lots of yummy desserts, lots of cute gifts, great company, and the decorations were so cute! My S-I-L Stacie and M-I-L Laurie worked so hard to throw such a great shower. Thanks to both of you for all of your preparation and hard work to make it such a good day. I really appreciate it and had a good time. It was wonderful. Thanks again both of you!
Here are some random pictures of the shower. Baby Boy Roberts got a lot of cute clothes and blankets, so at least he'll have some nice threads to wear once he's born!
















3 comments:

Casey and Brynn said...

How fun! I wish I could have been there. I am going to be sending my gift soon. You look adorable!

Stacie Aho said...

I'm so glad you had fun! You deserved it.

It's official- I hate my nose. Oh well. That picture really accentuates it! Haha.

We had fun :)

See you tonight!

Melissa Fisher said...

Congrats on having a boy!! So cool. My two boys keep me so busy as I'm sure your angel girls do! Your pictures are adorable. I hope you are doing well!