Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The "sayings" of Hailey

This blog won't be very interesting for anyone else to read, it's more for me-to remember all the crazy and funny things that Hailey says. Hailey had been saying some funny things lately. She was watching her little brother move inside of my belly, and said, " Mommy, I think he's coming out now!" She then continued her curiousity by making her belly move so it looked like mine. I asked her if she had a baby in her belly too....she replied, " No, it's just food in my belly going down to make poop." How can you not laugh at something like that!
When my kids go to my parents house, they always ask grandma to make a craft. They get paper plates and my mom spreads some canned frosting to cover the plate. She then gives them all sorts of stuff to decorate it to look like a face. Sprinkles, cheerios, marshmallows, fruit snacks...whatever she has. They love doing this. The other day my mom said to Hailey, " Let's make a different kind of craft (refferring to a father's day craft)." ( FOR THE RECORD WE MAKE CRAFT PROJECTS IN OUR HOUSE TOO) Hailey said, "My mom makes Crap." My parents got a real kick out of this. Later that night I asked Hailey if she made crafts with grandma today....and her response was, "Yes, grandma makes crap in a smiley face." She was refferring to the frosting/paper plate craft that she usually does at grandmas house. It was so funny!
Another favorite word of Hailey's right now is "MISTAPPEARED." Like, I can't find my shoe mommy, it just mistappeared! Hilarious-right?
I asked Hailey if she had a very best friend.....she said, "Yes mommy, it's Whitney." What a priceless moment for a mother!
Hailey fell and hurt her bum. She then explained how she couldn't go pee-pee or poop because she broke her bum! Poor thing...she is so funny!
That's all I can really think of right now. She says funny things all the time...so I'm sure I'll be posting something similar to this post in a few months or so.

3 comments:

Chris and Michelle said...

That is too funny. What a cutie. Parker cracks me up at the things he goes around saying too. Good thing we have these little ones to keep us laughing and to give us a fresh perspective on life! :) You're smart to write it down.
I'm so glad to see that you're still prego, Katie! This is a record for you, right? What a good little boy. Hopefully he stays in there for at least a few more weeks. Hope all goes well! :)

Eric and Alexis Beus said...

Way cute! I love the things little kids say! And congrats on your new bundle of joy! We want to see pictures!!

Casey and Brynn said...

What a cutie! Where are some pictures of the new one? Come on..don't act like you are busy or something :) jk Pictures of my new house are up! Check them out. Love ya!