Friday, September 11, 2009

Cake buddies!

My friend Jaymie is a cake creator-she's amazing. Whenever I need something or have questions, I usually call her first. She has ALL of the fun cake/cupcake decorating stuff, and is always doing something new. She's SO talanted!! I recently went to a friends baby shower at her house that she helped host, and everything was perfect. She made all these little bottle cookies...individually wrapped, some fun goodies to munch on, and of coarse-a cake! This cake was so neat! The baby's name is going to be Kolton, so she did a giant K on top of the cake, and the sides were patterned with a green polka-dot-which is actually chocolate. I loved it and had to take some pics. She has totally inspired me to try a chocolate transfer cake for my mom's b-day later this month. Thanks for all of your help and inspiration Jaymie! Keep up the good work! Here are some pics for all of you to drool over!

No comments: