Sunday, September 13, 2009

Parkers Blessing



On Sunday the 6th of September we blessed our little boy, Parker Daniel Roberts. Everything went really well, a lot of family and friends came and then we ate at my parents house afterwards. Parker was really good and didn't make a sound while being blessed, plus he was well behaved the rest of church. Overall it was a really good day-I'm just glad it's over! These types of things always seem to stress me out!



FOOD

More Goodies


Parker's Great Grandparents Papa & Honey



4 Generations!


Handsome little man in his cute vest and tie





5 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

So cute!! He looks so different than in the phone pics you send me. He's so fair skinned! He looks a lot different from your other girls, but you can tell he's a sibling.

All the food looks yummy!

Stephanie said...

What a cute baby boy!! I liked the picture with Parker, Dan, and the grandpa...how neat! :)

Eric and Alexis Beus said...

That was such a fun day! Thanks for letting us come. It was good to see you guys!

Casey and Brynn said...

I think he looks so much like Hailey! And the four generation pic is so neat! He seems to be a good baby for you. Boys are GREAT!

Lizzie said...

I love the 4 generations pic! I need a copy.