Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hailey's Story

I took these pictures a couple of weeks ago when Hailey decided to tell me one of her stories. I thought it was so cute-even though it was weird, so I ran and grabbed my camera so I could blog the story later. The following story was all made up by Hailey.
"Once upon a time, there was a Pig, some Panties, and Princess Cinderella. The evil pig stole the panties and put them in the firewater. Who's gonna save the panties? Along came Princess Cinderella and got the panties out of the firewater-yeah! And they lived happily ever after. The End."The Evil Pig, Cinderella, and the Panties
She acted out the whole thing like a puppet show for me, Whitney, and Parker. She was so proud of herself. Weird story huh? The things kids come up with!


4 comments:

Casey and Brynn said...

That is so funny! She should be an actress for sure :)

Stacie Aho said...

That's hilarious!! She's definitely a Roberts :)

Lizzie said...

That is my kind of story! This made me laugh so hard!!!

michelle said...

She is going to be an actress someday! :)