Sunday, September 20, 2009

Parker's 2 month stats


Parker had his 2 month check-up this past week (even though he's actually 2 1/2 months old) and I wanted to post his stats. He's a BIG BOY.....so the Doctor says, but my shoulders and arms already knew that! He's right on track with all of the normal things- head control, grasping objects, cooing, smiling, ect. All in all things went well. I hate the whole SHOT thing though, it's so horrible having to hold down your little one while someone's hurting them. I know it's for the greater good though. 5 shots and 1 oral vaccine. No fun. He's starting to feel better know, just fussy for a few days, and bruised legs-poor guy! Anyway, here's his stats:

Height-25 inches.....>95%

Weight-14 lbs. 95%

Head-16.25 cm......75%


I've never had such a big baby at such and early age! Hailey didn't even reach 10lbs until she was over 5 months old! Whitney ended up being my chunky baby, but not right away-it took her a little while. He's gonna be a chunky one! I love it!

2 comments:

Carson said...

He is so cute :)

Hev and Danaca said...

he is a big boy Katie what a doll.