Thursday, March 18, 2010

March madness 2010

March is only 1/2 way over...but I thought I'd catch up with my blog posts while I had a chance! We have been busy-as usual. We had my gradparents come and visit for a week at the beginning of the month, they were surprised at how much the kids had grown-especially Parker. We have also been to the park a few times with Grandma and Grandpa and cousins Quinn and Noelle. We love to play outside! Hailey and Whitney got a "playhouse" for the backyard to play in-they sure love pretending to play house. I don't have a picture of it yet-but it's super cute.....white with a pink roof and purple door and windows. It has a little sink inside and a little dining table connected to the back of the house. There are 2 chairs that fold out of the house for the girls to sit at the table. They love it! The weather has been beautiful, mainly staying in the upper 70's, but we did hit 84 yesterday-I forgot how hot 84 can feel!! We had to turn on our air conditioner for a few hours to cool the house down. I threw a "surprise" 30th birthday party for my hubby-and he WAS surprised-but that's a whole post in itself-soon! Other than all of that....we are doing our normal things and having a good time and enjoying the nice weather. We have to enjoy it while we can before it gets too hot!


Picnic at the park in Wickenburg

Whit on slide


Parker loves to swing

Having fun at the park together

Doing an edible craft

Yummy craft

Mr. Blue Eyes!

Baby whit

Papa and Parker

They are 75 years and one day apart


1 comment:

Stacie Aho said...

What cute pictures! Miss you guys, as always!