Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Miss Whit


Little Miss Whit. Where do I start with this fireball? Today I caught her in the bathroom playing with my lipstick. A definite "no....no!" I cleaned her face, hands, and the counter and proceeded on with my day. Why is it that kids can make the biggest mess without even a blink of an eye? About 30 minute later I came into my bedroom to get a few things done. I noticed all of the pillows stacked up on top of each other-which was a little odd. I went over to re-position the pillows so I could lay down and write my "To Do" list, and there it was! I whole bunch of scribbles on my bed sheet and pillow cases done in dark purple lipstick!! I could strangle her!! I removed the pillow cases and continued to salvage what I could. Whitney came into the room and looked at me. She asked, "Mommy, what you doing?" I replied, "What does it look like I'm doing?" Her response was priceless! She said, "Ummmmm, mommy so mad at me?"

How do you NOT smile or laugh at that!!!!

Needless to say, that comment lightened my mood.

No comments: