Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Parker turns 1!!!!


PArker is 1! This year has gone by so fast. I can't believe that my little boy is already a year old. Now if I could only get him to sleep through the night!! His actual birthday was uneventful. The normal tradition of taking the birthday kid to McDonalds for lunch failed this year. Things were just too busy, it was so dang hot, and we just didn't get around to it. We were celebrating his birthday with family over the coming weekend, but I still wanted to set the day apart from the rest and do something special. We went to a nearby yogurt shop to celebrate! Happy Birthday Parky!


Whit posing for the camera at the yogurt shop


Parker waiting for his treat


Hailey waiting in her "boat"

Sisters picture

The cool birthday boy!!!!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't believe Parker is already 1! I hope he sleeps through the night for you soon. Ashlyn didn't sleep through the night until she was 20 months old! (Basically when I stopped breastfeeding her...which was a long time! :))
That yogurt shop looks so fun and colorful, great for pictures!

Life of an Org said...

That can not be the Parker I met?! He has changed so much! Happy Birthday to Parker!!

Nicole Carpenter said...

These pictures are so ADORABLE. I love Hailey's boat:) Very creative!! xo

Stacie Aho said...

I miss you guys! I can't wait to see him walking! Looks like you went to a good yogurt place- I'm obsessed with them these days :)