Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Random Thoughts of a 5 year old


We were all sitting around together on the master bed enjoying our Saturday morning. We had nowhere to rush off to, the kids were playing nicely, all conversing harmoniously, it was truly the perfect Saturday morning. There was however, the slightest bit of a "not so pleasant" smell in the air. The kids plugged their noses and asked what was so stinky. I decided to make them figure out what it was. I asked Hailey and Whitney, "What makes the air stinky?" I was expecting a few normal answers; trash, the bathroom, a stinky diaper....the normal. I was quite surprised when Hailey answered with a big smile on her face, "I know......your breath!"

I was NOT expecting that answer! What a funny answer. We all got a good laugh and continued enjoying our Saturday.


***For the record, it was not my breath (although it was morning-I'm sure it wasn't the most pleasant) that they were smelling. Somebody had let a toot...and THAT is what made the room stink!***

1 comment:

Nicole Carpenter said...

Haha... that is too funny! I miss those little munchkins:) xoxo