Wednesday, August 6, 2008

GOT BROWN?!

Ok, here's an interesting story. Today I was putting Whitney down for her afternoon nap without any success of coarse, when Hailey came into my bedroom. She was standing in the doorway with her hands behind her back and had such an eager look on her face. She said, "Mommy, whats on my hands?" I replied, "I don't know, what's on your hands?" Hailey's response was, " On my fingers!" I replied, "What's on your fingers?" She then excitedly put her hands up in the air in front of her to show me. "Look mom," she said, " I got Brown." Now you are probably thinking of something gross, smelly, and of human nature right now...and let me tell you-all of your thoughts are correct. Yep, she had brown on her hands and in her diaper! Luckily those are the only 2 places that were dirty, and the clean up was simple too. So there's my interesting story of the day. I didn't take any pictures to post with this story.....you wouldn't want to see then anyway!

2 comments:

Casey and Brynn said...

Oh my goodness! Hmm..she may be harder to potty train then I thought. haha If she doesn't mind "brown" on her fingers! haha That is a great story.

Stacie Aho said...

That is so gross and funny. "I got brown!" I love it!