Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary La Torta Rica!

This past weekend we celebrated our evening at one of our Favorite Restaurants. La Torta Rica celebrated its 1st Anniversary!! They had a mariachi band, bounce houses, GREAT food,


balloons, and lots of other fun stuff. We had a blast and ended up staying for a few hours. Any local that haven't tried this place need to go, it's so yummy...I'm almost a once a weeker!!! Tortas are the specialty at this place, but they have everything from enchiladas and tacos, to salads and kids meals, everything I've tried is good!

Hailey got a balloon and was so excited....but unfortunately she let it go...and was devastated!


We met a lot of Dans family at the restaurant and celebrated together, we had a great time.



You can look up La Torta Rica online and view their menu, or just go there...the crossroads are 91st Ave and Thomas in the southeast complex. I'm not just saying it's yummy because it's my father-in-laws restaurant...it REALLY IS YUMMY, give it a try!














5 comments:

alphanumerritt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacie Aho said...

That was a lot of fun. MJ loved running around and being noisy without getting in trouble. I wish I could go eat there more often... it's so yummy!

Those pictures turned out really cute, except for the one I ruined (my belly is showing too). The one of you and Dan is cute.

Amber said...

Fun--and PS I love the Mandy Moore song--i hadn't heard that before and it is really pretty.

Casey and Brynn said...

I wish I could go there. It looks so good! That is a cute picture of you and Dan.

Casey and Brynn said...

Katie, you should totally read the vampire books. They are a total escape from reality and so much fun! I have read them all. The movie comes out in December so you should hurry and read the first one before then.