Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Tribute to Friends

I thought it would be kind of fun to post a blog about my closest friends and show them off a bit. For any of my friends I didn't list...please don't be upset, I love you too...these are my closest of friends. A tribute to you to let you know that I love you.









My Best Friend and Eternal Companion...Dan. I love him so much. I'm so glad that I can be with him forever and that I get to share my life with him. I love that he's so good with little girls....he's such a cute dad with the kids. I love that he can always make me laugh, and that he can put up with all of my talk...talk...talking!! Thanks for being my friend...and everything else.







My Mom....my hero. If I can be a fraction of what she is....I will be happy! Throughout it all..she's always there to love me, serve me, help me, tell me, show me.....EVERYTHING! I will never be able to thank you enough for all you have taught me by words and by example. I love you.







I have some great friends within my family...my cousins-I have some great memories with you guys! I will cherish the good ol' days always!
I have some GREAT friends from Middle/ High School, they're my non-family BEST FRIENDS! I wouldn't have made it through all of my High School adventures without you guys. I miss you both, and wish we could see each other more often. (Steph and me at her wedding, Me and Brynn post High School...but pre-marriage.)

These pictures are of me and my sister-in-laws ( Dan's sisters) we all have such a great time together....I'm so happy to have a family of sisters! I love them and am so excited to be able to call them my friends.
(Stacie, Lizzie and me in bottom picture......Me and Krissy in picture above)

7 comments:

Rich and Nicole said...

Hi Katie! Its Nicole from the bank hehehe ... how the heck are you?? my blog is Lippsfamily3.blogspot.com

Stacie Aho said...

That was a sweet post! I'm glad to call you one of my closest friends too. It's great to be physically close to you too! Love you :)

Julie P. said...

I'm flattered, just so you know I think the same of you. So many memories and great times-will you just move back to Utah already?!?!:)

Casey and Brynn said...

Wow, that was a fun surprise to check your blog and find that! I love you and am so glad we are still best friends. It is hard being far apart...but you are always in my heart! haha Like the rhyme? Love you lots!
P.S. I totally remember the crazy antics we got involved with the night of that picture! Oh to be young and skinny again!

Jaime and Brent said...

I just stumbled across your blog. Your kids are so big and very cute! I love all the pics

Rich and Nicole said...

my computer is fixed now! yay! so now we can chit chat more! Your girls are soooo big! what are you up too?

Stephanie said...

Oh how cute you are!! Thank you for posting good pics of me and Brynn...heaven knows you totally have blackmail-worthy ones lying around! I too am so glad that we still are friends. Its neat to think about how far we have come! Love ya!