Thursday, August 7, 2008

A tag from Stacia
Yesterday, August 06, 2008, 4:01:25 PM noreply@blogger.com (Casey and Brynn)
Four random things I like about my husband
:1. He is a great Dad
2. He is a hard worker
3. He is dedicated to his calling
4. he's very funny
Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Retail
2. Perfume sales
3. Dog Trainer
4. Massage Therapist
Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Clueless
2. Any Lord of The Rings
3. Any Disney movie
4. Bourne trilogy
Four TV shows I watch:
1. Heroes
2. Law and Order SVU
3. Supernatural
4. So you think you can dance
Four places I have been:
1. California
2. Minnesota
3. Utah
4. Florida
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Everything ( except seafood and wierd stuff like brains ect.)
2. Ice Cream
3 Brownies with ice cream
4. Cheesecake
Four places I would like to visit:
1.New York City
2.Brandie in Washington D.C.
3.Hawaii
4. England
Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1.Getting some sleep ( hopefully)
2. Dan's graduation
3. Watching my kids grow
4. A cruise with my hubby!
Four People I tag:
1Brandie
2.My mom
3.Jeanine
4.Stacie

3 comments:

Price's Write said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I am so excited that I will be able to keep up on what's going on in your life. Also, so glad to hear your Dad is doing better, that always scares me when I hear news like that:(

Chris and Michelle said...

Katie -
It's good to hear from you and to see pictures of your cute family! Hailey is so big and has so much hair... last time I saw her she didn't have much. :) And I can't believe your second is one already! She is so sweet. How fun to have two little girls... Blogs are great. It'll be fun to stay in touch! I'm glad you found us.

Casey and Brynn said...

WAY TO GO ON YOUR FIRST OFFICIAL TAG!♠