Sunday, April 19, 2009

27 weeks pregnant!

Ok, I am cheating a little bit. I took these picture 1 day before I turned 27 weeks. I'm 27 weeks tomorrow and hanging in there. The belly is definitely growing. Still getting my weekly shots but they seem to be working. No major concerns with the pregnancy or baby so far-everything is looking good. He's getting more active and likes to flip around at nights. He also gets the hiccups quite regularly....when they last a long time it can drive you crazy. It's fun though...certain things about pregnancy. I like feeling him move inside of me, it still amazes me that a living human is growing inside of my body! It's also strange to think that I have 2 hearts and heart beats within me...and both a female and male reproductive system within me. It can get really weird when you think about it. The body is truly AMAZING! We are still narrowing down the names...and I think we have our top 3 picked. Who knows....maybe that 1 perfect name will come to us between now and when he's born and it will be something totally different! As for now we just take 1 day at a time. I'm still seeing the doctor every 2 weeks. I know I shouldn't be annoyed going that often-at least I know that I'm being well taken care of. It just gets harder each time taking both the kids....WAITING without a toy area for them to play in, knowing what to do with them while getting ultrasounds done, not to mention I have a harder time these days anyway because of what my body is going through. I know that all moms face these same problems when they're expecting another baby too-but EVERY 2 WEEKS seems to be so often!!! I feel like that's all I do...and I also have a nurse coming to the house EVERY Friday for the shots. Ok, that's all the complaining I'll do for now. I'm grateful that we have awesome insurance, and that the nurses come to my house, and that my doctor is being cautious. I guess I should look at the bright side. Enough of my ramblings. Here are some pictures.






6 comments:

Lauren said...

You're a real trooper for taking the kids with you every two weeks! I thought taking Molly with me once a month was almost more than I could bear!

Jules P Hansen said...

You look sooo cute!

Jeanerbee said...

You are the most adorable pregnant woman ever! I hear you about the every two week thing - that DOES feel like a lot. I can't believe they wouldn't have a toy area at your OB's office - don't they have a suggestion box or something? Anyway, you look great!

Stacie Aho said...

You're looking so cute. It is pretty amazing to have two different genders in your body... I never thought of that. God does some pretty awesome stuff.

Casey and Brynn said...

So cute! Is this the biggest you have ever gotten? You don't look big at all though. You look so cute! I want to know what the top three names are. Do tell!

MLRTYME FAMILY said...

Glad things are going well... what happened to the toy area though?