Monday, April 27, 2009

A very belated Easter post.....

I'm finally getting around to blogging about our Easter. Things are crazy as usual here at the Roberts home, but we are taking one day at a time and somehow getting through it! Our Easter was full of surprises and twists, and we've been busy since....which is why this post is 2 weeks AFTER Easter! At least I'm finally getting around to it!
Look how cute they are in their Easter dresses!

Easter Sunday started out normal. The kids got up and found their Easter baskets-and they were so excited to see that the Easter bunny had come to visit them. The bunny spoiled them with snack cups, fun hair-care products, and CANDY. The day continued with going to church and then plans to see my family for a little bit, and then off to the Roberts house for dinner. Things didn't end up going that way, but we had a fun Easter regardless.



These are the Easter Pj's that Papa and Lala (dan's parents) gave the girls. I forgot to take pictures of the elaborate spread of Easter stuff on the dinner table, and forgot to pull my camera out at all on Easter Sunday at our Easter celebration. Papa and Lala had us all over for a nice dinner and Easter treats. The girls were spoiled as usual. They got some cute pj's, toys, books, and candy. We got to see cousin Mj and Josie too. Everything was going well until Hailey walked into the kitchen and puked-out of nowhere. That ended our Easter Sunday fun. We went home as soon as we cleaned up...and that was the end of it. Fun huh?!
We celebrated Easter with my family a week later. This is why. Beau ended up having his Appendix removed and was in the hospital for a few days. We are glad that he's feeling better and that everything went well. We went up to the hospital to visit him and my parents on Easter Sunday, we planned to have Easter together the following week with a big dinner, and Easter egg hunt, and some fun goodies for the kids to open. We had a good time-it was actually really nice to stretch the holiday out....the kids loved it!




Here are the kids enjoying their belated Easter egg hunt in my parents back yard. My camera battery died after these pictures, doesn't it always seem to happen like that? I have to remember to charge my battery before any holiday-because this ALWAYS happens to me!

Noelle
Quinn


Whitney


Hailey



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the dresses!!!! They look adorable.

Brooke said...

Your girls are getting SO BIG! And even more beautiful... I can't believe it. I love the pictures and Happy (belated) Easter.
P.S. If it makes you feel any better, I just posted our Easter pics, too, lol!