Saturday, April 4, 2009

Bigger Belly

This is me and my little belly at 14 weeks along.....
This is me at almost 24 weeks along (last week)...
See the difference?
Sorry about the whole flash thing in the second picture, I wasn't thinking when I took it. My little belly ISN'T so little anymore! The answer is yes....I do look more tired, more unconfortable, and my roots have grown out. I need a whole makover. Not much will improve until a few months after out little guy is born...but I CAN improve on my hair. Baby is healthy and growing normally. Pregnancy is similar to my other one's...but I wasn't sick the first trimester. I'm doing the progesterone therapy with this baby-just like with Whitney, history of these painful butt shots show at least a 2 week improvment with preterm deliveries. We need to keep this baby in for a little longer, boys lungs take a little longer to develop than girls lungs do. We are hoping to be able to keep this one in long enough to be able to take him home with us the first time around. Oh how I'd love to take a baby home with me! He's kicking harder and moving more now, we still haven't decided on a name. We have a few more months and are looking forward to his arrival. No hospitalization or bedrest yet, and no trips to labor and delivery. We are hoping and praying that we don't have any complications for these last few months. Just a little update for all of you. We'll keep you posted on any news. Healthy and Happy-what else can we ask for?!


7 comments:

Sarah said...

I think you look great! We're so excited for you.

Chris and Michelle said...

You look really good, Katie. I sure hope that the rest of your pregnancy goes well! Maybe your body will react better carrying a boy this time around?? My fingers are crossed for you. :>

Jessie said...

We'll keep you guys in our prayers! Number three has been the easiest of all, and I hope it's the same for you.

Stacie Aho said...

You are looking so cute. It's crazy to me that you get skinnier when you're pregnant (besides the belly of course). I wish that happened to me! My butt/thighs grow like weeds when I'm preggo!

I'm so excited to meet this baby boy. Your girls will love him (Whit will, eventually :) )

Love you!

Casey and Brynn said...

You look super cute!

Lizzie said...

I tend to forget you're pregnant sometimes. You look great! No, you don't need a whole makeover. Miss and love you!

erin said...

you have the cutest little belly Katie. I hope everything goes well with this little guy.